- Cheaper than studying in real.
- Anywhere and everywhere: because of internet today you know well that you can study anywhere and everywhere.
- Shortly and quick course for example before you traveling to Arabic world for vacation or work -because you know sometimes some words or understanding some about what is saying means deference between live and death- you need maybe to get short course about "greeting in Arabic " "at the hotel" "at the market" "at the street" ...etc.
- Because of meeting and studying with native speakers , sometimes you cant find this service in your country , sometimes it is expensive or sometimes they are not qualified people there.
- More practical: where if you are very busy and you don't have a time or your position and work doesn't give you a chance to move then you can study online.
Last modified: Tuesday, 6 January 2015, 5:48 PM